TikTik - Android Social Media App for Making and Sharing Short Videos
Tiktik – Android app for making and sharing short videos. The customizable easy social video application to build your own most trending video sharing platform with video dubbing features, various filters & social media integrations & more. Build your unique Tik Tok / Musical.ly / Dubsmash-like Clone Today!
Importing Android Project
To import the template, simply open Android Studio and import/open the template. Make sure to wait for all the processes (the Gradle Build) to complete before continuing to the next step.
Addition steps Sometimes, the Gradle Build fails. In some cases additional components are needed, Android Studio will ask you to do download these additional SDK components in the 'messages' tab, simply follow the instructions provided to install and download the additional components.
Change App icon
Now we need to put a png file with your icon named 'ic_launcher.png' in the following folders:
this URL will help you resize your images or event create a new icon to your app Launcher Icon Generator
Change API Links
Debug and release Key
Before going to next you have to learn about the Sh1 key for both debug and release. if you are in the development mode then you will use the debug sh1 key but when you going to publish the app on play store then you will have to use the sh1 key of the Release key
Method 1 How to get the SH1 key for the published app (Signed or release key)
Follow the steps
Method 2 How to get the SH1 key for the published app (Signed or release key)
To get release sha1 contains two-step.
Step1: you will generate your own app signing key Create signing key
Step2: Get the Sh1 key of an app signing key
Get the Sh1 key. Run the below command on Command Prompt
Web API Configuration
installing Tictic PHP API is an easy process and we will guide you through it.
Before getting started, please make sure your web server meets all the requirements:
- Latest PHP Version 7.0
- MySQL extension (enabled on all hosts by default)
Make a folder on your hosting "API" and upload API-Code files in it
Upload Files in "API" folder
- Create Database in MySQL databases ( in cPanel ) with the name of "Tictic" you can write whatever you want
- Create a new user
- Assign that user to the database
- Edit the file "config.php" and update the Database information that you setup above
Import Database (.sql) file as well
Admin Panel Configuration
- Make a folder "portal" and upload admin panel files there
- Edit the file "config.php" and update $mainurl = "http://domain.com/API/
- Edit the file "config.php" and update $img_baseurl = "http://domain.com/portal/upload/
- Open domain.com/portal in your browser and log in with "email:[email protected]" & "password:123456"